with the most distinguished professionals in your field of study
at Corvinus between the 19th-21st of April 2017!
We are looking for volunteers for the annual International Research Society for Public Management (IRSPM) conference, which will be held between the 19th and 21th of April 2017 at Corvinus University of Budapest. The attendees of the conference represent the international professional elite of public management, public administration and public policy: prominent professors and researchers from leading universities from around the world, and experts and professionals who work as influential advisors for governments and major civil organizations, mainly from Europe, North America, Asia, Africa and Australia. The conference is an exceptional, potentially once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet with the most distinguished professionals in your field of study!
We would like to ask our volunteers for the following tasks:
- receiving guests, checking their registration, handing over the conference passes and packages
- operating information stands during the conference days (approximately from 9 AM to 6 PM)
- giving assistance at a specific scientific panel during the panel sessions (choosing a panel is possible according to the personal interests to a large extent)
- receiving and guiding guests at the social events of the conference (civic reception, gala dinner), in the evening hours
What we can provide:
- opportunity to participate at one of the most remarkable international conferences in the field of public management, public administration and public policy, which can be a life long experience for you;
- participation at a specific scientific panel (chosen by you) during the conference days, which provides you the opportunity to meet with some of the most important, world-wide known scolars of the field of your interest;
- the volunteer work can be taken into account at the university’s public activity scholarship. We can take over the preparation of the administration of application for this scholarship if you ask.
Conversational level skills in English is required for contribution.
Applications and inquiries for further information are welcomed at email@example.com. Application deadline: 27 March 2017 (Monday).
Please provide the following data while applying: name, study programme, T-shirt size, e-mail, and the days (19-21-21 April) and times when he/she can undertake tasks. No classes will be held during the conference days!
The conference program can be reached here: http://www.irspm2017.com/program/